Flowers and decorations
The bouquet and wedding dress should be a harmonious pair, as well as the whole arrangement should have matching color. Our experienced florist will design the wedding bouquet and other floral decorations with regard to your chosen wedding style and design, so that everything will match together.
The modern trend
The leading modern trend for 2011 is the natural beauty trend that will remain timeless. Modern brides no longer resemble a princess, but now resemble more of a fairy. Multiply your fragility and choose flowers of a monochromatic color scheme and ideally of the same kind or try a tone in tone match.
We will help you arrange:
- a bouquet for the bride and flowers for her hair
- a corsage for the groom and witness
- smaller bouquets for mothers, witnesses, and grandmothers
- wreaths or flower bouquets and jewelry for the brides maids
- myrtle for wedding
- a floral pillow for placing under the rings
- decoration of the wedding ceremony room and table
- decoration of cars
- delivery and installation of floral decorations on the wedding day